Tuesday 5 January 2010

Tavi's blog

I read this blog where this girl, Tavi, writes about fashion. She wears really random thing and takes pictures of herself and posts them. I like how she does this because she always tries to be creative and different in her pictures. She writes about what she was trying to show in the picture and I think its interesting. I like how she tries to incorporate the environment into her pictures. She takes them with a self timer. Even though some of the images aren't amazing I like the creativity and her passion which motivates her to do it. Her framing and poses are always interesting. I think its good that shes not trying to do crazy fashion shoots but shes being individual about how she shows her fashion. So even though she loves fashion and always writes about others work she isn't trying to copy them but shes doing something completely different.



No comments:

Post a Comment